Due diligence is important when it comes to the purchase, lease, or redevelopment of building sites. FMG Engineering’s Environmental team recognises that each project has unique requirements and is able to provide a comprehensive range of services that are designed to meet the specific needs of your project. This includes:
- Pre-sale assessments, which includes Preliminary Site Investigations (PSI) and Detailed Site Investigations (DSI) to assist in the purchase/sale process
- Assessment of contamination status of industrial sites to determine baseline status and incremental change based on operations at the site (e.g. for leased industrial sites)
- Waste Management Planning
- Assessment of compliance with regulatory requirements including assistance with Environmental Protection Authority (EPA) works approvals and trade waste.
- Industrial (waste) assessment, including regulated/scheduled wastes