FMG Engineering's Forensic division is a leading forensic engineering services provider in Australia, with a large team of experienced and highly regarded forensic engineers, based in Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney, providing services Australia wide.
Our depth of knowledge and experience enables us to provide timely, professional, objective and independent investigations and reports. Our quality, professional service has established FMG Engineering as the trusted experts in forensic engineering.
Our capabilities include
- Forensic engineering investigations (structural, civil and geotechnical engineering)
- Inspections of buildings and structures (residential, commercial, institutional and industrial)
- Building and structural defects assessment and damage causation
- Remediation methodology and repair advice
- Expert reports and expert witness services
- Engineering assessment following events such as fire, storm and flood
- Due diligence reports
- Dilapidation surveys
- Protection Work advice
We provide professional forensic engineering services to:
Insurance: insurers, loss adjusters and claim managers
Legal: lawyers, insurers, builders, property/asset owner
Building: property/asset owners, strata/owners corporations, facility managers, government departments, financial institutions, builders and architects